Jump to the main content block
Information Category Menu


The Registrar Division manages student's academic records.

We are responsible for the following affairs.


  • Responsible for management of student academic records

  • Applications for minor and double-major studies

  • Applications for credit transfer

  • Applications for study suspension/withdraw

  • Applications for department transfer

  • Issue transcripts and certificates in Chinese or in English

  • Issue diplomas